Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Days 69 - 71 of The 100 Day Project #the100dayproject #zentangleallaround #tanglestartsstrings

day 69 of The 100 Day Project, Alice Hendon
 The 100 Day Project has been a challenge.
An enjoyable challenge and one to be proud of -
but a challenge all the same. 
Above is day #69 completed in my 
Tangles from top to bottom:
florz, printemps, black tie. 
day 70 of The 100 Day Project, Alice Hendon
 Day #70 was also completed in the
Tangles Starts Strings book. 
Tangles are all boxed up and footlites
day 71 of The 100 Day Project, Alice Hendon
 Day #71 is the start of a beautiful journey -
I hope. Hahaha!
to use and review. I am using it to set up
some of my favorite tangles.
An easy reference guide.
Hahnemühle actually has a couple products
that work great for this idea. 
completed page from Tangle Starts Strings, Alice Hendon
Here is the first completed page in my
most recent book -
The cool thing about this book is the strings are already drawn for you. 
A grand total of 378 of them. 
All you have to do is pick up a pen and start tangling. 
Many people struggle when it comes to drawing a 'string'. 
That is what you call the line that divides your work area into sections. 
In Tangle Starts Strings I have taken that issue and
handled it for you already.
Tangle Starts Strings available on Amazon.com Alice Hendon
I am really happy with the way this book turned out.
If you should want to check out the book a little more,
just click here
And thank you for looking, I really appreciate it.

Now, on to day # 72 of

4 comments:

  1. Love that first one with the use of the two colours - doesn't purple work well with grey, black & white? Love the dimension in your Florz - really thought it was 'Nzeppel to begin with. Interesting effect with All Boxed Up. That Dandelion is such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) that purple copic was a sample that was sent to me. I really like it. Florz is a tangle that is growing on me. Hopefully I can get this comment to work 😊

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).