Thursday, June 14, 2018

Draw a Grevy's Zebra #zebrapen #zebrapen_us

Grevy's Zebra drawing tutorial, Alice Hendon, https://www.zebrapen.com/how-to-draw-a-zebra-tutorial/
Most of you already know I am an
Artist Ambassador for
A couple weeks ago, Zebra asked me to
develop a tutorial for drawing a Grevy's Zebra. 
Their mascot Zen is a Grevy's zebra, 
an endangered animal.
This is the drawing I made.
Zebra is featuring the tutorial on their blog
and in their social media today.
To see the steps you can follow to draw
your own set of Grevy's Zebras,
You too can find Zen in your pen!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, cindy, it was a learning process for me and so much fun

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The character you've created in each of your two zebra is striking & I love the camaraderie between them. Very well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This was a fun project that Zebra Pens asked me to do.

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).