Friday, June 15, 2018

Days 56 - 63 of The 100 Day Project #the100dayproject #zentangleallaround #ledaartsupply

 I liked it better when I was posting a piece of
art each day for The 100 Day Project,
but life has a way of interfering.
This post will catch you up with everything
I've done through yesterday.
The tangled string above is from the first
page of strings in my new book
Day #56.
The tangle is rain from Zentangle® HQ.
Available on Amazon, there are a total of
378 strings already drawn for you.
All you need to do is tangle them. 
 Day #57 goes back to my 
This technique is one I learned from fellow CZT
Tracy Lake. It involves the use of black gesso.
I was impressed I found a jar in my desk.
 Day #58 was completing a drawing I started quite
some time ago based on an Eni Oken video class. 
You know how I love dragons!
This was drawn in my 
Some of the tangles include: 
printempscurlz, shattuck, crescent moon, diva dance
coaster and a couple I am still working on.

Day #59 must remain a secret until later. 
Day #60 was part of my Getting Sketchy work
for my Facebook group Zentangle All Around.
Sketchbook work where I was practicing tangles:
membranart, snelly and A-fog.
Apologies to Kathy Redmond.
That tangle on the right is called A-fog 
and it was created by Kathy.
 I recently posted a prompt in Zentangle All Around
for some inked string art. So much fun!
While Kali was here we played with this idea.
This particular spread of pages was made in
my Baby Leda using autumn gold Daler Rowney
Liquid Acrylic.
For day #61, I added tangles printemps, bales 
and betweed to the page on the right. 
 For day #62, I added the tangle printemps
 to the page on the left.
 Here they are together.
Yes, I could have done much more tangling
on these but I really liked the simplicity. 

 And day #63 - was again in the Baby Leda.
I used printemps (of course) and a new 
tangle I've been playing with.
I'm calling it corrogate. 

The 100 Day Project is over halfway complete,
but you can still get involved if you would like to.
You can read about the project here.
And if you would like to join us in
as we do this project together,
just click here
You will need to ask to join the group
and I will let you in. 
It is that easy!

6 comments:

  1. So very inspiring, as usual! I kept up with 100 Day project longer than I thought I would! Still dipping in and out on it. Thanks for some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 100 days is a really long time. It is seriously hard to keep up with it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's your rain tangling & that alphabet writing as a border that are my favourites here. The splotches of colour against the black with the white writing really 'pop'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The alphabet scribble writing is something Carolyn Dube does and I really enjoy it.

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).