Saturday, June 16, 2018

Review Coming Soon #hahnemühle #hahnemühlebamboo

color review forthcoming for Hahnemühle Bamboo, Alice Hendon
 If you follow my blog you already know -
I love bold, bright and colorful!
Heck!
Just look at my wall!
Hahaha!
I call myself a color artist because it is what
I prefer and it is what I have studied.
Each of the pieces above also have a back side
full of color!
And I'm going to be doing a complete review
soon on these projects I made using
Just need to tangle a couple first.
layered string for the week, Alice Hendon, zentangle
And it's the weekend!
Yay!!!
Although, when you are retired it is always
the weekend!!!
Saturday is the day I post new prompts for
the week in my Facebook group
I give them a string to tangle and I thought
I might as well give it to you, too.
You know. 
In case you aren't in my group. 
And if you aren't - why aren't you?
Just messing with ya!
If you are interested, you can check us out
here
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Certainly is a striking pop of colour against the black background & am intrigued to see how you tangle these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new post and review is up now. Sorry. I’m back to not receiving notifications of comments.

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).