Monday, October 1, 2018

Inktober 2018 Has Begun! #inktober2018 #inktober #hahnemühle

Alice Hendon, Inktober 2018 is here
Inktober 2018 is here!!!
Yay!!!
What is Inktober?
During the month of October, we encourage people
to make a piece of inked art every day,
in hopes of creating a new habit
A healthy habit. 
Alice Hendon, Inktober 2018 is here, here is my day one tile with A-sku
I admin a Facebook group called
and we are doing Inktober together.
I created a list of 31 tangle patterns -
one for each day of the month - 
and we are using this list to work our 
way through October.

My plan is to use the Hahnemühle
YouTangle.art Tiles every day this month.
They love color as much as I do
so this is a win-win situation all around!
Today's prompt was the tangle
That would be the tiny link-like pattern running
diagonally through the center.
To that I added some printemps (surprise, hahahah!), 

If you would like to participate in Inktober
with us, head on over to 
(you can just click that link)
and join us.
We are a large, but very friendly, group
who help each other learn and advance
our tangle skills.
You would be an excellent addition!

Want to purchase some
YouTangle.art Tiles?
You can do that here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been waiting to hear from you :).