Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Day Two of Inktober #inktober #inktober2018 #intobertaa #hahnemühle #zensationschallenge #31productschallenge #zebrapen_us

Alice Hendon, Day 2 of Inktober, 2018, Hahnemühle YouTangle.art Tile
 Day two of Inktober, 2018, 
is a done deal.
I have tried to photograph this piece of art
several times, I even scanned it and it still looks
out of focus to me. Strange.
Anyway, the tangle pattern we are focusing on 
today comes from Barbara Steyer and it's 
called Baecube. Those cubes are offset and they
look hard, but they are really easy to do with the
step-out she created. 
For Inktober I am using YouTangle.art Tiles
I prepped this tile using Tim Holtz' Distress Inks.
I tangled with a Zensations Technical Pen from
Zebra Pen where I am an Artist Ambassador,
then shaded using my Derwent Inktense 
watercolor pencils.
So much fun!!!
Alice Hendon, INktober using Baecube from Barbara Steyer
Why don't you try baecube and see
what you think. 
Alice Hendon, Day 1 of the 31 Products Challenge on a large canvas
Birgit Koopsen is hosting a 
31 Products Challenge,
where we use a different art product for
31 days in a row throughout the month
of October. Some people are doing a
different project daily.
I am too busy for that, so I opted for
a largish canvas that I will add to each day.
Above you see what I did yesterday.
I used some Pebeo High Viscosity Acrylic Paints
and a brayer to slap on some color.
I really love it at this point,
but I am going to make myself continue.

Want to join us for Inktober?
Come over to the dark side.
We have cookies. 
Hahahahaha!
Just kidding!
We totally don't have any cookies at all.
But . . . 
you can simply click this Facebook link
and join us at
I will let you in the group and you can
join us for Inktober.

Want to purchase some YouTangle.art Tiles
made by Hahnemühle?
You can do that here.

Want to check out Birgit's 31 Products Challenge?
You can do that here.
Happy Inktober, everyone!
Talk with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been waiting to hear from you :).