Sunday, September 30, 2018

Working in Tangle Starts Treasures #tanglestartstreasures #artangleology

Alice Hendon, working in my Tangle Starts Treasures book available on Amazon.com
I'm loving this book right now!
is my newest book,
just two weeks old and it is still showing 
at the top of the hot new release list!
This is so exciting!!!
Thank you to each of you who have
made this possible!!!
Alice Hendon, working in my Tangle Starts Treasures book available on Amazon.com
 Amazon's site shows you some of the inside
pages now, but it doesn't show you the
heart of the book.
I don't get any say in which pages they show,
or I would be showing you some of these.
These pages are full of blank boxes,
waiting for you to fill-in with some of your
favorite step-outs.
Alice Hendon, working in my Tangle Starts Treasures book available on Amazon.com
 Step-outs?
That's tangle talk for step-by-step instructions
for drawing tangle patterns.
Treasures has enough room for 376+ complete
step-outs of your choosing.
Alice Hendon, working in my Tangle Starts Treasures book available on Amazon.com
 At the bottom of each step-out page
is a blank box in which you can create
a piece of art using the patterns from 
that page. 
Alice Hendon, working in my Tangle Starts Treasures book available on Amazon.com
 The name Tangle Starts Treasures implies a host
of exciting tangly things so I have included
other fun stuff in this book for you as well!
Alice Hendon, working in my Tangle Starts Treasures book available on Amazon.com
Here is a glimpse of the back cover
(prior to Amazon sticking an ISBN box
in that lower section.)
Lots of fun and storage and organization
to be had with 

Want to pick up a copy?
Need a tangly place to hang out and learn?
I admin a happening Facebook group called
We are an active group of friendly tanglers
who help each other learn and advance our
skills.
Tomorrow we start INKtober, a project
to get us putting ink to paper and drawing
every day during the month of October.
Shhhh!!!
I'll let you in on a secret that the group
doesn't know about.
Throughout the month of October I am going
to be holding some flash giveaways!
They won't be announced until they happen and 
they will only be open for around 5-6 hours each.
If you would like to join us, come knock on 
the door and I'll let you in.

2 comments:

  1. So happy this is still at the top of the New Release list! IT's an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra, it’s amazing ! So exciting to see it doing so well

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).