Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Days 26 - 29 of The 100 Day Project #the100dayproject #zentangleallaround #ledaartsupply

the 100 day project in my baby leda pocket sketchbook, Alice Hendon
 We are a little over 1/4th of the way through
This is the biggest art endeavor I've
taken and it is hard to keep up day to day.
Let alone blog it all.
Hahahaha!
Above is day 26.
I used a string I made for my Facebook group
Zentangle All Around and filled it with tangles:
printemps, caracolemsst, and clem.
the 100 day project in my baby leda pocket sketchbook, Alice Hendon
 The background for day 27 was done
by my friend Karen Izzi.
I tangled a new pattern that I'm calling
Zone.
I was trying to draw a completely different
pattern and made a mess of it, and
zone was born.
Ta-da!
the 100 day project in my baby leda pocket sketchbook, Alice Hendon
 Day 28 brings me to another tangle pattern
of mine called Floral. Easy to tangle. 
the 100 day project on watercolor paper, Alice hendon
Day 29 is a little more involved.
And it is not in my Baby Leda Pocket Sketchbook
because it is too large.
Eight inches square and drawn with a sharpie.
I am taking an online class called
Color artist Robin Mead taught this week's
lesson. This is what I have so far.
For day 30 I will be adding color.

If you need or want more information,
just click the pink links throughout the post
and you will be taken to the appropriate 
information.
Time for me to get coloring!

2 comments:

  1. Zone looks intriguing & I always love your flower patterns so Floral is one I'll be trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad - I'd love to see what you do with floral, but warning - it's addictive :)

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).