Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Bow*Petal, a New Tangle!

Here is a new tangle for you to try.
Bow*petal.
It is fun, it is easy, and it always looks good.
 Bow*petal made its debut in the 
(Available on Amazon, just click the pink link.)
 I use lots of round elements in my tangling.
Bow*petal fits in with geometrics and organics.
Flexible and pretty.
 Here I used bow*petal in a coloring page.
See what I mean about lots of round elements.
Hahaha!
Please use bow*petal.
Make it your own, use it in your tangling,
have fun with it.
The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. Very cool and looks simple enough for a beginner as myself. I think it would fill in many blank areas I end up with. It also reminds me of citrus; probably because I just harvested my Myers lemons and oranges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness you've been busy posting - I'm just now catching up with commenting (in reverse date order, hence I'd not seen your mention of the circular elements when I commented on a later dated post!!). I can see this pattern becoming a favourite with me, it would also be useful for Valentine themes with the heart shaped motifs.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).