Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve.
It's here already.
This year has flown past.
Seriously.
A lot of changes have happened in my life,
the biggest being the forming of Simalinas.
This is a book company consisting of 
Ina Sonnenmoser of Germany,
Simona Cordara of Italy,
and myself.
Since September, we have released four books -
the Tangle It! series.
It has been amazing and fun and intimidating and overwhelming 
and busy and hectic and crazy.
And fun.
I love it!
I can't wait to see what 2016 brings to my door.


This particular ATC features several of my tangles:
knights of the round table,
baubles and bow*petal.
So much fun!
Background? Cheap school supply watercolors.
$1.29 on the school row at Wal-Mart.
The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. It's great fun seeing what you do with circular tangles - the knights of the round table is a particular favourite of mine. I like the way your printemps are echoed by the bow*petal centres.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).