Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Diagonal²

Today in Maine it is supposed to be a high
of 14 degrees, with a low of 9.
Snow is imminent, if not already happening.
If you follow my Facebook page,
know that there will definitely be snow shots
showing up there and on instagram.
For sure. Hahaha!

This ATC was colored with brusho color crystals,
I love those!  They work so well!
That grid pattern is called Diagonal².
I put this tangle together for a showcase
on Facebook. I will release a step out for it soon.


The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. Footlites & frost flower balance each other superbly here top & bottom with your signature printemps giving surprising interest midst frost flower. Mind you the Brushos have added real sparkle to frost flower anyway with their bursts of colour as well as your own sparkle technique.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).