Saturday, October 3, 2015

Taking the Rubber Ducky Challenge

I guess I've talked enough about our book this week, 
But
did you know we started a group on Facebook called
Tangle It! Journal ?
It is a group for anyone interested in our book.

Yesterday Ina posted a rubber ducky challenge.
Ina gave us a basic duck outline and 
challenged us to tangle it any way we wanted to.
This is what I did with my little rubber ducky.

I started with a pre-made background of Brushos Color Crystals 
on a wet sheet of mixed media paper.
Tangles I used include:
printemps (but of course), 'nzeppel, puf, diva dance rock 'n roll, 
tortuca, shattuck, and my own tangle curlz. 
What a fun challenge!
Pretty soon this little ducky will be swimming its 
way over to Colorado to live.

You can join the fun at Tangle It! Journal.
AND
if you still need a copy of our book, 
you can get it here OR here.



The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. He looks ever so happy swimming in his pond of Curlz - quite a way to swim to Colorado though.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).