Sunday, October 4, 2015

NEW TANGLE: Knights of the Round Table

 I love introducing new tangle patterns!
Here is one I designed that you will find in our new book
 This is a fun tangle that came to me one night
as I was watching Merlin episodes on Netflix.
Lots of ways to vary this pattern.
 As well as plenty of ways to incorporate it into your art.
Shading really makes this tangle stand out.
You can just go crazy mixing it up with other round tangles like I did here.
Or other tangles. They don't need to be round.
Knights of the Round Table is a fun, versatile, 
easy to incorporate tangle
I hope you love it and use it alot!

To pick up your copy of the Tangle It! Journal,
click here or here

The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Alice can't wait to buy your book ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those tangles that is on my Must Try list - every time I see it & doesn't it work well with Kuke, Cruffle & O'Cee. The top ZIA reminds me of something from outer space!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).