Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday String Idea, #11

 Welcome to Thursday String Idea.
This is week #11 and it's a fun string!
To print at 3 1/2" tile size,
click here.
I enjoyed this string!
That top left section is a new tangle I've been working on 
and I'm calling it corn rows.
Step out to come soon, but there's really nothing to it.
It melds right into a variation of merryweather,
then frost flower.
The little bit of rounding comes with those first two tangles.

To print out the string, simply click here.
I hope that you might consider posting your completed string art in our Facebook group 
Zentangle All Around
where we have fun tangling - - - in the round!

And, if you are looking for some more tangle fun,
head on over to Ina's Tangles here and check out
her Pattern-a-Day posts for 
Inktober. 
Bermuda is one of Ina's new tangles.

Ina makes up one third of Simalina,
our book publishing team of Simona Cordara, Ina, and myself.
If you haven't picked up your copy of
Tangle It! Journal yet,
you can do that by clicking here.
We are still the #1 Hot New Release on Amazon!
To those of you who already have your book -
thank you so much for supporting us! 

The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. I'm behind on your posts - resorting to commenting when cooking for Richard!! This looks like a string for Flying Geese & love the way you've melded Merryweather with Corn Rows. I keep being reminded of Frost Flower this week - it looks great in that corner.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).