Thursday, March 5, 2015

Using Up the Scraps

I think this is the last post I am going to pre-blog.
I will be back home on the 9th,
and will get busy online once again.

This piece was a bit of leftover from a larger project
I worked on. A small piece of scrap,
about 5" x 7", which I filled with random tangles.
Background color is - of course - Dylusions Ink Sprays.
My favorite product of all time!
Today the high is expected to be 39˚
and the low tonight is expected to be 16˚.
The high at home should be around 73˚.
Sounds warm and nice.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I chuckled at your description of 5x7 being a piece of scrap!! I do love the way you combine colour with tangles & get such life in it.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It was a leftover piece of something else I cut off. This was a fun piece to draw 😄

      Delete
  2. You always inspire me with your choice of tangles and your finished pieces. I strive to become as good as you one day. I also chuckled at you calling a 5x7 piece of paper "scrap." To me thats a scary prospect to work that big

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you kind compliments, chrisTine, and - haha! Not so scary after you've done it once. Give it a try and let me know how it goes :)

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).