Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Zendala Gold

OK, I am really at a loss when it comes to naming these posts. 
Especially when I'm sitting her pre-blogging a bunch of them.
Creative and cute I am not.
Hahahaha!

This zendala was a lot of fun to draw!
My friend Sandy Hunter sent me some blanks awhile back, 
and I thought to have some fun with
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst ink sprays.
These sprays give some great sparkly,
shiny, beautiful color
which is incredibly smooth to tangle on.
Not all ink sprays are easy to draw on,
but these Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays go on smooth,
even though they are loaded with shimmery beauty.

Today's forecast in Colorado?
High temp 18˚ ????
(What in the world was I thinking, 
coming to Colorado during some serious
snow storms???)
Low temp 5˚.
Well, that's a higher low than yesterday, at least.
Hahahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. That bottom right with the Msst & Printemps just looks like an exploding shower of golden rain. Lovely combination of gold & black makes this quite exotic & I love the symmetry.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).