Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sneak Peek

Here is my kid's watercolor paint set again  - you know, the one from the toy section at Wal-Mart. It actually gives some pretty, soft colors. Before I nurtured my more sophisticated color side with every Derwent product known to mankind - this is what I used for color. Before the days when I studied every art pinterest board there was. Backwards and forwards. I had fun with this one today! But, I waited too late at night to get photos to post. I just could not get a decent picture of the entire block, so here is a sneak peek. Until tomorrow when the sun is out (hopefully) and I can get a better quality shot. Now, back to drawing post cards for the swap Cathy Wilson is hosting. 

The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. I am really impressed with your artwork on the right of your home screen. Your tile designs are awesome. I am in a zen slump, too much Dion Dior and now I cannot get a postcard or ATC completed. Your toy paints look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice, this is gorgeous! I so love your work. These colors are simply beautiful. You created really lovely gradients here, and I LOVE the dimension you gave that grid based tangle in the middle. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).