Thursday, August 1, 2013

Flying Geese

I sat up a long time last night working on this tile. I wanted to use the simple Z shaped string that Zentangle uses and see if I could still make it work. I love that whole little squadron of flying geese there in the blue section. This tile was looking pretty good until I painted on some cheap watercolor paint from the kids row at the grocery store - cause that's what I have here 800 miles from home. I didn't do it any favors by trying to go over lines with a pen, but I thought I'd post it anyway. Sometimes you just have to take the chance and post your no-so-fabulous work, too. It helps keep you humble :) haha!

The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. I like those flying geese - that looks brilliant with the Z string & your Footlites too. Maybe you should go & buy yourself some artists paints.....
    But I know what you mean - trying to work out the minimum I take with me into rental accommodation when moving.......
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Alice! I've never seen the Z String look lovlier!

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).