Sunday, April 21, 2013

It Helps if You Follow the Directions

Although I like the way this turned out, I just realized I didn't follow the directions to the letter. (That wouldn't be a first.) Once I laid down the color around the outside, I was supposed to use a wet brush to make a color wash. Ack! I used the tombow blender pen, which mostly worked but made it really hard to be successful with the color wash. I may be trying this again. I used watercolor paper, Sakura microns and Copic multiliner pens - which I heat set and they both bled anyway, and Tombow dual brush markers. Tombow does have some pretty colors!

The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. Goodness you made me smile - easy to not quite follow the directions - but we're learning. Absolutely love your Nzeppeled Hollibaugh.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Beautiful, I just love your balls with their pretty designs!!!

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).