Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Dangled Drawing Complete - I Think

A couple nights ago I posted the line drawing of my most recent 'dangle.'
Kali and I went to a class taught by inspirational artist Joanne Fink. She had copies of her new book available for us. It's called Zenspirations Dangle Designs. Joanne took us through the fine points of dangle study.
I started this drawing in her class, worked on it some in the hotel room, and finished it up here at home last week. A couple nights ago I added color to it. I think it's finished. For now at least!

You can check out Joanne Fink's books at amazon. com. Zenspirations Dangle Designs is due out June 1, 2013. Pre-orders are available. You just can't beat a sure thing, so order it now :).
The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully bold colours against the black & white. Not enough hours in the day & that book is on my wish list.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).