Tuesday, October 16, 2012

String 022

This week's string challenge was a lot of fun! I tangled two tile - this was my second. I am getting behind on homework in an online class, but I wanted to get something posted today. 
This was the pattern Linda gave us at Tangle Patterns. (Imagine my tile upside-down.) The string originated from Margaret Bremner.  I tried something a little different with the shading this week. Still trying to decide if I like it or not. 

Good news is I was released from jury duty which leaves more time for art this week! Yay!!! Not that I mind sitting on a jury. (Not sure what a defendant would think about a retired cop being one of the jurists deciding their fate.) It's just more fun being able to stay home and paint and draw and organize and read and . . . well, you get the idea. (Wow!!! Did I say organize?)
The Creator's Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been waiting to hear from you :).