Thursday, October 18, 2012

Practicing

I am trying to work on some homework assignments for an online class I'm taking - getting further and further behind. (And it's only week two.) BUT - I want to post something every day - if I can. I started this last night. It's in my CZT field journal. I am trying to have a go at every official pattern. Some of the new patterns I tried here are meer, orlique, and cyme. Aura-leah and springkle are not official zentangle patterns, but I like them a lot!
The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful - I love seeing the official ones with their names. I've been puzzling over a couple - one I've managed to work out - the other I'm not too sure, but it's rarely used so I'm not even sure what several rotations of the pattern look like, but how it links up - husband mentioned sending me to Rhode Island next year providing health gets more stable! Imagine - all the way from the UK to be a CZT.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. paula - that would be incredible! and if it happens, let me know and i will find a way to meet you there!

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).