Monday, July 30, 2012

String Whimsy

TanglePattern.com has given us another string for the week. This one comes from Yamit Fridman from Israel. I really love how people all over the globe are embracing zentangle. I talk quite a bit with a couple ladies from Holland, and I visit quite a few blogs written in dutch, so I have added a translate function to my blog. 


Anyway, back to this post, a couple nights ago I posted a watercolored tile I had made. Well, this is it, even though the shape has changed a little. I had a slight accident along the right-hand side (actually kind of major) so I chopped that side off and kept this part :). Here is the string we started with:
I finished up with what you see above. A little watercolor, a bit of BTL Joos, a whole bunch of circles, and finished off with some Spica pens. You can check it out at www.tanglepatterns.com.


A big thank you!!! to Vanessa at LBG Studio, who is being so wonderful in answering some questions I have about photos. Thank you, Vanessa! Please check out her awesome blog here :).

2 comments:

I have been waiting to hear from you :).