Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Diva #78 Reloaded

iamthedivaczt
Photobucket
Finally one I'm comfortable with! Hahaha! The Diva's challenge this week was Zentangle's new pattern - Auraknot. Oh my. So wanting to be feeling this one, but not getting it yet - as you can tell from my last post :(. BUT I kept plugging along and finally drew this one this morning. I decided it needed to incorporate something I'm comfortable with - thus, pokeleaf, my new favorite :). Please don't hurt yourself laughing at my previous attempts. I am tempted to delete that entire post - but I am told there are no mistakes (whoa!) - and so, it remains. :sigh:


You can see more (and surely much, much better) auraknots here. :happy face:

7 comments:

  1. This just took my breath away - what a beauty, I love your incorporation of leafy elements. I've so much to learn yet I become more aware that His hand is in this - coming to your blog brought tears to my eyes.
    Thank you.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why, thank you, paula! i hope you'll come visit many times :). it's fun to make new friends through the arts - so we can learn from each other :). and don't worry about being new to this - i just started in april. these challenges really help me learn and push myself!

      Delete
  2. OMGosh! You got the hang of this now! I thought you did well before. This is even better. Don't delete anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! you're the best, rita! thank you! and, no, i won't delete any more. i promise (i already deleted the offending one and left the rest) thanks for making my night :)

      Delete
  3. wow....awesome dude!

    blessings,
    Cindy♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new one,Alice. Especially the pokeleaf hanging from the inside of the encircling ribbon. Really beautiful star up top using auraknot in combination with other designs.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).