Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Triangle Party!


Photobucket
It's a party over at Tangles and Stuff! This week's ZIA challenge was to use triangles as a string. Hence, a triangle party! I am really enjoying these challenges each week - thanks for hosting them :). This past week has been tough - creatively - I guess I have too much going on in my life. I was able to complete this page in my newish mini Smash Journal! I really like the size of the book, the spiral binding, and the smoothness of the pages. Haha! If you noticed my notations - "no weave" and "no betweed" - it's because I've been using those two patterns entirely too much lately! You can check out other triangle tangles - and join the party! - here.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I like how you combined the triangle with partial mandala shapes. I went and watched that video and it was so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea! triangles like flags, with flowers and posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun and bright! Your flowers are so pretty! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was fun! always something good going on at Tangles and Stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).