Monday, June 18, 2012

Zendala Dare #10 - Thanks, Erin!

Photobucket
Erin at The Bright Owl is sponsoring Zendala Dare #10 this week. She gave us the blank you see below. Above, you see what I did with mine. I chose a yellow round tile and used the patterns paradox, weave, copada, hurry, and a variation of vortex. I'm calling the design in the middle 'paradox' - am I right? Or is this called something else?
Photobucket
You can check out everyone's drawings at The Bright Owl. You can even try your hand it at and post one for me to look at! I will leave you a comment to let you know I've visited your page!

18 comments:

  1. Lovely blog. You have a wonderful sense of pattern and design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, nora, i'm really just learning as i go and having a great time! i appreciate your comment :) haha, thanks!

      Delete
  2. Wow - the yellow pops it - nice balance in the tangles you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i think my balance is improving each week - at least, i hope it is :)

      Delete
  3. You made a wonderful zendala! Love the middle part.

    Annemarie Huijts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, annemarie! i just really didn't know what to do when i got the outer blocks :(

      Delete
  4. This is stunning. I love the center most of all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, cathy! i hope you are enjoying your summer days :)

      Delete
  5. like it!!!!
    and i love your photos, and discover a nice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, fifi! i hope you will come back to visit many times :)

      Delete
  6. Very cool! I love what you did with paradox in the middle, and how you used a variation of betweed. The Hurry looks great as the border, too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely - creative use of the tangles that you chose. I like that you added the extra circle to the given template.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the second circle in the center. It's very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a rich tile! Spun in Gold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this tile! You've done some really neat variations, and chosen interesting, different tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your choice of the yellow paper and your choice of tangles

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).