Wednesday, June 20, 2012

06-20-2012

It's been a busy day. I traveled to Jacksonville to take my mom for what should have been a routine dental appointment. Throw in an impromptu trip to an oral surgeon, write two big whopping checks to pay for it all, deliver her back to her assisted living apartment, and finally back home. And I get to do it all over again tomorrow. I love my mom. I'd do anything for her. And apparently I get to - today and tomorrow :).


I started a little drawing last night. I hope to get it completed and posted before I go to sleep tonight. Hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness! What a day! I hope she'll be all done after tomorrow and isn't in too much pain. It's always something, right? Sorry that had to happen. Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! i think she'll be done :) hope so. she took care of me for so many years, now i get to return the love! and, yes, i hope to sleep well - thanks!

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).