Wednesday, June 13, 2012

iamthedivaczt
Photobucket
This week's Diva Challenge was to make eccentric circles and tangle them. I'm not totally sure I understood what I was supposed to do, but this is what I came up with. And this is what you're getting for my part of the challenge - hahaha! Hopefully it's close to being the right thing!


It was fun to do. As I was making circles I noticed that a couple looked like Mickey ears, so I went with that idea! I'm hopeful that the ball with the small ears (lower left) might be reminiscent of the big ball at Epcot where the attraction Spaceship Earth is housed. I love Walt Disney World! 


Patterns I used are: kolum, hurry, bulb lantern, jalousie, snaylz trayl, baton, and ying yang - add a little shading and it's good to go! You can check out everyone's eccentric circles (and see if I had any clue at all) at the Diva's page here.

13 comments:

  1. Micky Mouse....circles of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...mickey mouse! Why didn't I think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the way you interpreted the challenge... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about the Mickey Mouse and the ying yang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you can see that you had a lot of fun making this.

    Annemarie Huijts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! This is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work, mickey was the first thing i thought of when i saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Yes ...it reminded me of Mickey Mouse....so I pulled out a few old comics (ancient ones actually..they are about 35 years old!) and relived my childhood reading them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds like fun! i'm glad my drawing reminded you of them :)

      Delete
  10. Fun tile. I like your mouse ears!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute. It's all very precise and neat:) I love your Kolum! My daughter was trying that one tonight and I said I never do it because it's too hard. You made it look so cool I think I might have to try it:)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).