Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Getting Sketchy Saturday A Day Late








I must apologize.
I have no idea why this post popped up here,
and I have no idea when it was originally posted.

I have been "cleaning" my blog some today,
deleting all those nasty little Photobucket boxes
telling me I have to give them $400 a year or all
my pictures I have stored with them are going to disappear in May. 
Anyway, I was going through the most recent 200 posts,
deleting boxes and now I see this popped in here.
I guess I should be glad only one post did that.
I think. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad the post popped up for I'd have been sorry to miss it - hope the blog cleaning works out OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this whole blog cleaning thing is more than I can handle some days. I have too much on my plate. I need to get back to it soon, though and make more progress

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).