Tuesday, August 22, 2017

What a Cool Project!

I made a tile this week for a really cool project
that is happening in Ontario.
My friend Brenda Shaver-Shahin is a
Certified Zentangle Teacher like me. She 
is opening a new shop in Ontario soon and is
busily getting it ready.
Brenda has asked her CZT family from around 
the globe to send her tiles that she will 
display in her new store.
She is calling the project 
A World of Tangles
 - or something similar.
I didn't want to be left out so yesterday
I mailed this tile to Brenda.
I hope she likes it!

supplies - official Zentangle® tile, gold gel pen,
black sharpie fine liner, white gel pen,
graphite and tort for shading. 

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite pieces of yours - & it has your signature style written all over it. The touches of gold are fun & I love all the different patterns inside the spheres.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! I haven't tangled on a small tile in forever.

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).