Saturday, August 26, 2017

Beam Me Up, Scotty

Beam me up, Scotty!
Hahaha! 
That's totally what this little guy reminded me of. 
With his little rocket boosters and smiling face.

This colorful background was sent to me from
my friend Genevieve Crabe. I just love her work!
The tangles you see are mine. 
Ringz and nebula. 
And the little space guy is one of
Sandy Steen Bartholomew's Lilah Beans. 
I added galaxy dust (hehehe) with 
Pebeo Deco Markers. 
Highlights - gold and white gel pens.
Shading was done with 
Mitsubishi Arterase Color pencils from Japan. 

What a fun piece to work on!
Thanks, Genevieve, for sharing your love
of art with me!

2 comments:

  1. Can see you had great fun with this one! Particularly like the look of the nebula tangle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Evelyn 😜 It was fun! The color was already done which means this took about 5 minutes. Hahaha! That's about all I can afford right now.

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).