Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Starting Again

It has been some time since I really felt like drawing.
Zentangle is supposed to be relaxing, soothing,
healing, but it just hasn't worked for me in awhile.
Last night I watched The Voice (cheering on Aliyah Moulden and Chris Bruce!), then I started catching up on missed episodes of Marvel: Agents of Shield (poor Fitz!) and this happened. 
It just came together.
Didn't really have to think about it.
And it's the first time I've used ropuz in a drawing.
It's that crazy ropey looking one that goes
up and down. 
It kind of feels like old times. 
And I'm so thankful. 
(And not a single Printemps anywhere.)

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear you're back in the groove, doesn't the desert make you appreciate the oasis of pen & paper even more?? Though I wouldn't choose the desert for anyone. Do take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying. Just working on getting new tangles into my books.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you were in that awful slump we all creative people go thru. When this happens to me I switch crafts or just sit and cut out paper things. It's like our mind needs a break. Good to have you back. I really enjoy your posts.
    Terri, CZT 16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you mention cutting up things. I've chopped enough paper to make close to 70 journals. And I broke my paper cutter.

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).