Saturday, April 1, 2017

New Floral Tangles

 There are a lot of new floral tangles online right now.
I like tangling gardens - so I thought I'd try a few.
AND
I hadn't done much drawing since my surgeries,
so this turned out as a nice surprise.
It's 5.5" x 8.5".
I drew most of this yesterday and sat down to
finish it and shade it this afternoon.
Shading just adds so much to your art.
I know. I know.
It's boring and tedious.
Yes. It is.
BUT
it makes such a difference!

Some of the new tangles I tried are:
alcatraz, barbet, orchid, plum lei, biskus
daidai and anooka.
I also added some zinger, beadline, and mooka.

A really fun piece to draw!
In case you are new to my blog -
anytime you soon pink words,
that is a link.
Easy to remember.
Pink = link.
You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dotty ones on the lower left! They're so cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely to see your floral drawings emerging again, terrific news that your eyes have improved so much - shading does change things so much but I agree, it's such a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This beautiful. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).