Thursday, July 14, 2016

More Blending Solution on an Alcohol Ink ATC

 Here is a completed ATC.
Again - made with alcohol ink on Yupo paper.
Kind of dark for me, but I thought I
liked it anyway.
 Finally, I was like, No!
Too dark for me!
So I used a lighter color of ink and
dropped a few more spots of ink
right onto the top of the darker areas.
It lightened up the colors,
but I started getting mud in that top section.
No bueno.
 So I pulled out the Copic blending solution.
Again.
(I just realized I say so and then and next 
and again a lot.)
I used the solution to squirt a wormy line
across the ATC.
I really expected I'd be throwing this one
into the trash can, then I wondered what
would happen if I blotted up those gobs of color.
I grabbed a paper towel -
didn't know if it would work or not -
and placed it down over the top of the
ATC. Gently blotted, and lifted.
And this is what I got. 
A beautiful, soft alcohol inked ATC.
I didn't even know you could do soft with
these inks. 
Haha!

Remember, I'm in Florida doing doctor visits
with my mom.
She will be 92 in a couple weeks.
Still going strong.
But I'm not going to kid you,
 it's going to be a challenging couple
days for me.
I am going to break it up by spending
a few relaxing - I hope - days 
at the House of Mouse.
And visiting my son, and Bobbie, 
and the Frankles.
Photos to come.
I promise.
Even if you don't want to see them.
Hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been waiting to hear from you :).