Sunday, April 10, 2016

2 More Days!!! And a New Tangle!

Are you ready for a new tangle?
Here are the steps for Diagonal²,
a versatile and useful tangle.
 It's been a super busy past month
with us getting ready for our big move to Maine.
The truck will be here in two days
and we are closing in on being ready.

I had been saving this tangle on my desktop
to share with you.
I figured today would be a good day to share!
 Diagonal² is super easy to draw.
It works well as a filler, a background, 
or in stacks. 

 It can also fill specific sections of a string.
The possibilities of tangleations are endless!
Have fun playing with my new tangle.
I'll see you in a few days
once I am back up and running!

The Creator's Leaf

3 comments:

  1. This is so dramatic & I love the way you used the tangle on the orange - the grid design with the circles & curls gives a lovely balance within the circle itself. Safe travelling & glad to see you're packed & much more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).