Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Blog is Staying Here!!!

Hallelujah! We are staying here!
With some help from a wonderful man named Grayson,
with iMark Interactive,
we were able to fix the blog simply by removing the counter.
This problem has been plaguing my blog for a long time.
Cindy and I have deleted so many features,
and it was the counter provided as a
widget here through blogger.
Not cool, but at least it's fixed.

To celebrate, Cindy changed my background
to this colorful, crazy mashup that
I love so much!
There should never be any doubt whose blog
you are visiting. 
Hahahaha!

And for today's post -
here is what I am calling Crazy Betweed!
I love the way this turned out,
just by curving the ends of the betweed layers.
And those open-faced crescent moons is 
something I saw on pinterest and 
fell in love with!

Thanks for stopping by!
Please let me know what you think about
the new blog look.
Is all the color mind-blowing?
Or is it just right?


The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. thank you! i am really happy we were able to figure this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color is why I love your work!!! Such a beautiful thing to see.....COLOR, COLOR, COLOR! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled you can keep your blog & don't have all the upheaval of starting over. The colour is such fun & very YOU, plus it contrasts so well with the white background of your text area; it's especially good for it's this kind of background that you're using for the books so the visual link between the blog & books is made as well.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, paula, i noticed that about the book covers as well. actually i think the background piece is part of what ina used to make the covers for the planner and practice books. it is one of my favorites that i've made :)

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).