Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fiorefied

Fiore is a favorite tangle for me.
I have a lot of favorites. Hahaha!
Fiore was created by CZT Jana Rogers
and it is the most fun!
Step out is available on Tangle Patterns.

While I was working on this one last night,
I noticed the top part of each drop was left open.
I didn't like that.
My fiore didn't look complete.
So I took those top bands that were left open,
extended them out, curved them around,
and capped them off with a tip.

Then the contrast needed a little help
to balance out the design,
so I added in a little flux between each
watermelon slice :) .

Hahaha! Now I am totally wishing I had some
sweet, juicy watermelon!

Fiore-fied. 
Just what the doctor prescribed.
Why don't you give it try?


The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. They do look like watermelon slices! Super way of finishing Fiore & I love the balance in tones you've achieved by filling the watermelons with your signature Printemps & your lovely solid Flux. Just goes to show what a little tangleation can do to transform a pattern.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).