Thursday, February 4, 2016

Baubles, a Fun Little Tangle!


Are you ready to have a little fun!
Here is a relatively new tangle I haven't posted yet.
I put it together for the Tangle It! book series.
Baubles. 
You are only limited by your imagination!
 Super easy steps.
The hardest part is going to be deciding on the embellishments!
 For this particular piece, I decided to forego the embellishments, 
and head straight to the color!
This piece was colored with copics and 
At You Spica glitter pens.
For this piece I went with some basic embellishing.
And I mixed my baubles in with some bow*petal
for extra zing!
From top to bottom you have:
curlz, bow*petal and baubles, diagonal²,
then reverse the order.

(I am having some issues with my blog, so for now I am afraid to link anywhere. If you are one of the people getting pop-up ads on this blog, would you be so kind as to leave me a comment and tell me if you are using an apple product or pc to view this post. Thanks!)

Have fun with baubles! I would love to see what you do with it!

#tangleitjournal
The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. Afraid I'm still getting a redirect ad every time I access your blog via a MacBook on Safari - shall do some testing & send you an email.............. with the results. Back to serious business: I absolutely love your coloured sample & this circular playtangle with its offsetting, it's such a simple idea but oh so effective with endless variations.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this fits the mood I am in! Thanks for adding to my day

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).