Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thursday String Idea #17

It is another Thursday String Idea!
I missed last week because I was in Maine and just
wasn't prepared. Sorry.
But it is all good now, because we have a new string this week!
Should you want to print the string above at the 
standard 3.5" size, click here
This is what I did with string #17.
I know it is hard to follow, but trust me.
The string is definitely in there.
I used two tangles - one of mine called baubles,
and one of Julie Beland's called beauchamp.
They work very well together!
You can find those tangles in the Facebook group
Zentangle: Tangled and Journaled, Too!

I would love to see what you do with this string!
And here is the link one more time if you should wish to print the string.
Right here

Coming soon - a bunch of photos from Maine!
The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. Your offset circle pattern is delightful - & I an actually see your string in there too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).