Friday, June 12, 2015

Sunz, New Step Outs

Sunz is a tangle I started drawing a couple years ago.
I have some step-outs on my pinterest board
and buried here in my blog,
but figured now that I know how to draw
better step-outs, I would give it another go.
This is the actual piece of art I designed sunz for three years ago.
It was one of the very first zentangle inspired
pieces I drew. 
That wall behind the sunz, is another tangle of mine called crete.
My drawing skills have developed a bit in three years, too. 
Hahahaha!
Here is a piece I tangled this afternoon,
featuring sunz!

Please feel free to pin these newer step-outs.
They look so much better!

10 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love flower tangles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sue. I'm working on a book of flora tangles.

      Delete
  2. beautiful! Love your new step outs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh I'm horrible at responding. I love what you did with my Tangle in your book. Thank you ❤️

      Delete
  3. Wow these are just so incredible thank you for sharing...I'm new to Zentangle and your blog inspires me muchly. Subscribed and Pinned :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad I can inspire your zentangle journey ❤️

      Delete
  4. I love this pattern soooo much that I finally (shamelessly) copied it tonight for a bookmark I'm doing. ;-) Just a delight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You gave me a big smile to start my day. Thanks!

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).