Thursday, June 11, 2015

Stepping Up the Game

I have been working on some ideas for my tangling,
some new patterns of my own design,
trying some patterns that are new to me,
trying to step up my game, so to speak.

In this stack of tangles, I started at the top with shattuck, 
then ballenchain - that dark one with the circles, 
then a variation of merryweather I've been working on,
printemps, and another one I'm working on that has no name as yet.

And I have been evaluating my shading.
I remember a friend telling me to shade more
than I thought I should and it would be perfect.
Did not do that here, I am just now remembering.
Hahaha! Story of my life!

How are you coming with your shading?
Is it time to step up your game?

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Where did you possibly find the time for this one?

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).