Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Little Teaser

I'm getting ready to drive to Clearwater, Florida, where I'll be attending my very first Stamp Fest!

So not a traditional stamper.
I don't make cards or cute little scrapbook pages.
I do own about 100 stamps and use them
on the occasional art journal page.
Can't wait to see what they have there for us to do.

I will be attending a make-and-take with over 30 vendors.
And I'm taking a class from Linda Malcom,
of Lost Coast Design.
She does the most amazing artwork!

When I get back I will post about all the
gelli art I've been making lately.
You can see a little teaser of a couple pieces above.
Yay!!!!!
On the road again!
Talk with you when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. I can see you're having fun with the Gelli plate & look forward to hearing about your trip - safe travelling.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).