Sunday, November 23, 2014

Quilted Challenge #35 - Thanks, Joey!

Joey's challenge this week was to tangle something quilt-like. With tangling that is a really easy thing to do. Pick any pattern in a grid format . . .
(photo borrowed from google)
. . . and tangle away! For my quilt I used a basic florz pattern and worked from there. The quilting lines remind me of barbed wire, I may draw a step-out for that. Nothing to it really, very simple. Shading rounded out the sewn lines and gave a little puff appearance of quilt batting underneath. The color comes from Dylusions Ink Sprays. The quilt border itself is a piece of digital scrapbook paper. It really pulled my easy little quilted tile together and made it complete. 
You can check out all the quilted tangles on Joey's page here. (Any time you see pink lettering on this blog - just click on it and you will be directed to a link with more information.) And please feel free to add your own quilted tangle on Joey's page. She (and the rest of us) would love to see your work!

2 comments:

I have been waiting to hear from you :).