Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bijou. It's What's New in Zentangle®

Bijou. A two inch square tile - commonly known as a twinchie. In the realm of all things zentangle, these are Bijou tiles. Bijou is a little snail that came home from Paris with Rick and Maria several years ago. They named these tiles after Bijou. You can see a drawing of him - or her - on the back of each tile. The nice thing about a twinchie is you can tangle one up in a short amount of time. And as I soon found out - they also handle color very well. These are the first four I tangled.

Frankie is over for a few days so posting may be sporadic until next week. Just so you know. 
The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. Nice tile composition. I really like the dangles one. Yet another thing I want to try.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).