Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thinking of the Beach

I am back home and trying to get back in the swing of posting on a regular basis. I have good intentions, but life keeps interrupting my progress. Some of the Facebook tangle artists are having a tile swap, so that's what I've been working on. I like the spirals, this time I tried something a little different and built a spiral completely from the tangle phicops. Fun. 

It's been incredibly hot here at home, although not so much today. Rain, rain, and more rain is what is in our forecast today. In the back of my mind though - the beach is calling. I'm thinking Cedar Key, a swimming pool, some pelicans in flight and diving, my camera, some crab bisque, and a little sun. Hmmmmm. Soon?
just add water silly's blog hop link
Linking this post up to The Artist's Play Room, weekly post with Jenn McLean. Head on over and check out art from various artists and art styles :).

The Creator's Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been waiting to hear from you :).