Friday, May 16, 2014

Blooming-Butter

Blooming-butter. A cool tangle from Michele Beauchamp, I've not been successful before in drawing it until recently. Meredith Yuhas taught at Retreat to Paradise and blooming-butter was one of the tangles she taught us how to draw. I get it now. I love it when you take a complicated looking pattern and tear it down - deconstruct it - to get a handle and finally understand how it's drawn.

Cindy and I are spending part of today trying to get a handle on this blog. Hahaha! If you notice the web address - we are now posting under our own domain. Pretty cool stuff! Last week in Ontario we set the new topper in place and hooked all the social media together under the new brand. Lots of changes planned and in the midst of it all I had to stop and upgrade operating systems. Hopefully things will be normal before long. Please let me know what you think about the new look. Going from an all black background to a white field with pretty colors in some of the lettering.


The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. Looking good - had trouble accessing you but seems OK now. Even if I'm not commenting I'll be keeping an eye on what you're up to - need to limit typing (meds side-effects & De Quervain Syndrone). Take care of yourself.
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, paula, we had the blog down for awhile as we swapped over to go daddy so we could get the domain. take care of yourself and your hands. no worries on sending me messages. i know you're there, faithful friend :)

      Delete
  2. Well done Alice! It would have been so lovely to be at the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, shelly, i love your tangles! seems i use them a lot :)

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).