Friday, November 15, 2013

Massive ATC Attack Coming Right Up!

 Lately I have been tangling large scale projects, 
then cutting them down into sixteen separate ATCs for swaps.
 Well, the CZTs (Certified Zentangle® Teachers) 
have decided to have our own ATC swap. 
We are tangling the equivalent of a deck of cards, plus one. 
Fifty-three ATCs per deck.
 And some of us have opted to make two decks, 
plus two,
for a total of 106 ATCs.
 That's a whole lot of tangling!
 The only rules are:
there must be some tangling on each ATC, 
and have fun!
We are allowed to use any artistic style we want!
(I need to make a little note here that Carla Sonheim
would be proud of me! Above I see two bunnies 
and one flying duck/bird thingy!)
 Now, everyone who follows me knows
I am all about the brights!
This swap will be no different.
 Today I took seven sheets of 11" x 14" Strathmore
Bristol Smooth Surface,
a handful of bottles of Dylusions Ink Sprays,
and a spritz bottle of water, and knocked out
some vibrant, awesome backgrounds.
What you see will accomodate all 106 ATCs that I need to make.
Now, full speed ahead on the tangling and embellishing!
I can not wait to get started!
(Except I will, cause sleep is calling my name.)

The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours and textures on these - can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also see two bunnies & a flying bird - was eating breakfast when reading your post & really gulped over your 106, & was rapidly working out how many sheets you'd need…….only to scroll down & there it was. I love the green one especially. Now to see how you tangle over these patterns & what you do with the bunnies & bird!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).