Thursday, September 5, 2013

Teddy Bears and Fall

The fall ATC swap is upon us. I am really having trouble coming up with ideas. It was 90 degrees here today, who could possibly be thinking about fall? For this swap we can use any type media we want. So I pulled some old scrapbook paper and salvaged this little teddy bear and flower blocks from a sheet. The rest is tangled and colored with Koi Watercolors.
I've been working my punkin' pattern into several pieces lately. It speaks of fall, so I figure it's fair game.
I was still having issues with 'fall' ideas, so I thought I'd try something a little different. Made a bunch of random width (and unparallel) lines. . . .
. . . then filled them with tangles.
Next I added some fall-ish washi tape down one end, and pop-dotted three fall leaves into a corner. The ATC edges were dipped into a gold stamp pad. Voila! A fall ATC, and I still don't know what to do with the rest. Haha! Hopefully something fantastic will come to mind. Soon. I hope.  Stay tuned. Better yet - send me ideas. :)

The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. Love the little bear. OK - that's like asking a book-addict not to enter the library..........
    Autumn colours - than tangle randomly over
    Leaf shapes tangled (use stencil/draw round leaf or die-cut or stamp image & tangle round)
    Use leaf shape as silhouette & tangle round
    Use your leaf ideas from last one above & tangle round,
    Shall make you list on bus - 4 hrs to & from Cardiff today
    Bye for now
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).