Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pink - a Little Monocolor Time

Pink. It's the color that calls my name. Well, that and purple. For now. Every once in awhile I can hear teal calling to me, as well. I started working on a challenge this morning for the Artist's Play Room, a challenge of monocolor art. I figured that was going to be boring but I gave it a shot anyway. This is what I have so far. Now I am going to start adding some linework. When I get finished, I'll come back and show you what I did step-by-step to get these beautiful colors!

The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. Oooooo wowwww love fi so far ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are just lovely - intrigued to know how you've achieved this.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love pink and purple, too. It will be wonderful with the added touch of linework :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice, I have been wanting to tell you how much I love your project. It is beautiful and the pink color is gorgeous. Thanks for showing us each step.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).