Sunday, June 23, 2013

String Challenge 057

I am going to hit you with one of these a day until I am caught up! Hahaha! This is my response to string challenge #057. (Yes, I do know that my tile looks upside down. Actually, it was upside down when I typed "The Creator's Leaf" on it. I'm just now noticing. Sorry.) The string was provided by Bambi Lint. This is what it looked like before I tangled:
It looks a might different once you add some patterns and shading. If you ever get stuck with your tangling, and you have trouble coming up with a string to use, just head on over to Tangle Patterns and click on "Strings" in the top pink bar. This will take you to a page where Linda Farmer has all the strings she's ever offered in one listing. That will keep you busy for awhile - it is me!
The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. Now there's that pattern again!! I'm certainly going to get started on the strings sometime (not sure when) as I'm saving them one by one as I go along - just the same as the Zendalas! ONE DAY. Have a super weekend & thanks for the smile!
    Much love & take care
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).